3D Printed mask clips
No sew facemask clip.
Download stl files from thingiverse
Turn a square piece of cloth into a Facemask!
- Kid size clip: Acorn_MaskClip_k2.stl
- Adult size clip: The other .stl files. (Same except for what is printed on them: Physics, Dayton, Strong, etc
Materials to make a two layer thick mask:
- ~10.5 by 16-18 inch piece of cloth
- 30-35 inch of elastic
- 2 3-D printed clips
- Fold the cloth in half, to end up with a 10.5 by ~8” piece of cloth.
- Fold the cloth like a paper fan so that you end up with a 10.5 by ~2” piece of cloth
- Place the folded cloth end into the clip with the angled base pointing inward of the cloth. (See pictures below)
- Slide the top clip piece into the clip
- Repeat the last two steps on the other side.
- Add the elastic
NOTE: This facemask does not replace a N95 mask. It simply masks a easy to create cloth mask. NO CLAIMS are made on Coronavirus protection.